What is Rotary Percussion Drilling?
Rotary Percussion Drilling is a fast method of drilling holes into most materials for fixing starter bars and anchors. Rotary Percussion Drilling is most commonly used in airports, on motorways and on bridges for reinstatement of concrete sections.
Safe Rotary Percussion Drilling Method
As our machines are fully automatic, this allows the operative to drill holes without being exposed to the dangers of hand-arm vibration issues. Health & safety is of the utmost importance to us here at 24-7, therefore this is a real benefit to ensure the team and everyone on site is safe.
Key Aspects of Rotary Percussion Drilling
- High-powered remote controlled machines
- Horizontal and vertical, angled and inverted drilling
- Fast and efficient method
- Keyed holes, for grouting purposes
- Dust extraction or water suppressed drilling