Diamond Dust Controlled Chasing
Diamond dust-controlled chasing is the most effective method for creating thin channels in brick walls, block walls, plaster, render and concrete in order to conceal electric conduit pipes or mechanical pipework for electricity and plumbing work. We use a very modern Hilti chaser and vacuum system which ensures precision chasing at any depth or width, with no mess and low noise output. This is a very productive and efficient method, which ensures no disturbance to other persons in the work area.
We have over 37 years experience, so are well equipped to carry out our Wall Chasing & Floor Chasing needs. Our professional team of chasers is proud of the wide range of clients we have carried this out for, both locally in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset & Avon and across the whole of the UK.
Our Wall Chasing Service is perfect for those wanting to make small ravines (called chases) in order to install and conceal electrical pipes, copper plumbing pipes or trunking. 24-7’s precision blades make an extremely delicate and accurate cut with next to no mess thanks to our dust controlled system which cleans up on the way.
Our Floor Chasing service is very similar to the above, however, the chases or channels are necessary to be made on the floor to accommodate pipes, cables, and wires, rather than the walls.
Key Aspects of Diamond Dust Controlled Chasing
- Very little reinstatement needed
- High precision, accurate chasing
- Floor Chasing, Wall Chasing & Ceiling Chasing all available
- Vacuum attached for dust control leaving no mess
- Chases can be made in almost any material including brick walls, block walls, plaster, render & concrete
- Hi-tech and light-weight electric machine
- Effective way to create rebates in any building sector
- Chasing can be carried out in confined or finished areas (hospitals, supermarkets, offices & schools)