What is Diamond Hand Sawing?
Diamond Hand Sawing can be used in a wide range of work areas, for sawing materials like brick, block, granite and concrete structures. We use specialist saws such as electric and hydraulic; they each allow square or rectangular openings to be formed with no over-cutting at the corners for a high-precision service hole. We can reach cutting depths of up to 1000mm deep.
Where Can We Carry Out Diamond Hand Sawing?
The Diamond Hand Sawing method is suitable for use in confined spaces such as hospitals, schools, offices and supermarkets thanks to its unintrusive size and style. Its non-percussive which means it won’t threaten the surrounding structures’ integrity. The Hand Sawing method has a low-noise output which makes it great for use in places where noise levels need to be kept to a minimum.
Key Aspects of Diamond Hand Sawing
- Cutting depths of up to 1000mm deep
- Effective way to create service holes
- Non-percussive method avoiding structural integrity
- No overcutting of corners (i.e. square edges)
- Low noise output
- No dust due to wet cut
- Hi-tech and lightweight hydraulic and electric machines
- Works can be carried out in confined or finished areas such as hospitals, supermarkets, offices & schools