What is Diamond Floor Sawing?
Diamond Floor sawing is a fast and efficient way to cut through motorways, highway concrete, ash felt road or heavily reinforced concrete slabs. This concrete cutting method can be used to remove unwanted sections, like road slabs and horizontal surfaces. Diamond Floor Sawing forms an accurate clean cut edge, which can be used for trench runs and expansion joints. Larger areas of floor slabs can be removed very efficiently by the 24-7 Diamond Floor Sawing team. The cutting depths on a diesel powered machine can reach up to 870mm deep and an electric floor saw for internal works can achieve a depth of up to 600mm deep.
Your Concrete Cutting Expert
We have over 37 years experience in the Diamond Floor Sawing industry. With hi-tech and efficient machinery with highly-trained, experienced operatives, we can cater for the entire nations’ floor sawing and concrete cutting needs. Our concrete floor cutting service can cut through almost any material at extreme depths and widths. We have carried out countless floor sawing jobs and can adapt to any job’s needs.
Expansion Joint Sawing
This is a method of sawing straight lines through floors at various intervals to avoid structure cracking of floor slab areas. We can carry this out for you and we serve the entirety of the UK.
Key Aspects of Diamond Floor Sawing
- Small & large high-powered self-propelled diesel floor saws
- Small & large high-powered self-propelled electric saws
- For install usage in Supermarkets, Factories and Warehouses
- Minimal vibration dust free water flushedFully accredited
- Precision cutting for expansion joints and loop sawing
- Fast method to remove concrete or ash felt materials for demolition purposes
- A very productive and cost effective way to remove areas of floor slabs and ash felt roads
- Width of cut start from 5mm wide up to 50mm wide, with depths reaching up to 870mm deep on a 5mm wide cut